Water Day Friday!
Math Chapter 14 Test Wednesday
Reading and Spelling Tests: Thursday
- refreshments– food and drink
- mishap– mistake
- summon– call someone to see you
- assembled– to build something
- deceived– to trick or lie to someone
- makeshift– something used for a short time or in place of the usual thing
- applaud- to clap for someone
- miniature- small
Students are to complete at least 4 activities off of the spelling menu handout. ONE ACTIVITY IS DUE EACH DAY. Click here for the spelling menu.
Monday: Pg. 837-838