Math Chapter 12 Test: Wednesday
Reading and Spelling Tests: Friday
- election– the process of choosing a person for office by voting
- slogan– a short phrase used to state a political message
- speeches– a talk given in front of an audience
- rallies– a gathering of people for a common purpose
- assembly– a group of people gathered together
- microphone– a device that is used to make sounds louder
Students will be quizzed on these words on Friday, please study them at home.
Students are to complete at least 4 activities off of the spelling menu handout. ONE ACTIVITY IS DUE EACH DAY. Click here for the spelling menu.
Monday: Pg. 745-746
Tuesday: Chapter Review Worksheet
Thursday: Pg. 765-766