Reading and Spelling Tests: Friday
- cowboy– a man who herds and takes care of cattle
- cattle– cows
- trails– a path or course through a forest or other rural place
- herd– any group of cattle that travel together
- campfire– an outdoor fire used for cooking or warmth while camping
- railroad– a road of steel rails upon which train cars travel
Students will be quizzed on these words on Friday, please study them at home.
Students are to complete at least 4 activities off of the spelling menu handout. ONE ACTIVITY IS DUE EACH DAY. Click here for the spelling menu.
Monday: Pg. 721-722
Tuesday: Pg. 727-728
Wednesday: Pg. 733-734
Thursday: Pg. 739-740