Reading and Spelling Tests: Friday
- aunt– a relative who is the sister of your mom or dad
- present– a gift you give someone
- bank– a place where you keep your money
- basket– a container made of materials such as wood strips, grass, or straw
- favorite– liked over all others
- collect– to gather things as a hobby
Students will be quizzed on these words on Friday, please study them at home.
Students are to complete at least 4 activities off of the spelling menu handout. ONE ACTIVITY IS DUE EACH DAY. Click here for the spelling menu.
Monday: Pg. 697-698
Tuesday: Pg. 703-704
Wednesday: Pg. 709-710
Thursday: Pg. 715-716